Today we bring you Floral Wedding Trends for 2014!
Babys Breath – has seen a resurgence since the 1980′s as a popular addition to the vintage & rustic theme weddings.
2. Succulents – Using succulents is a beautiful way to bring natural elements into the look and feel of your wedding day. Whether you mix it with classic decor to add a touch of modern or incorporate it into an outdoor affair to create a rustic vibe.
3. Peonies, Garden Roses and Ranunculus – Adds and whimsical, romantic and timeless touch to any bouquet or centre piece
4. Floral Crowns – The bridal floral crown has seen a real revival in the past year – vintage, whimsical and bohemian inspired brides are all turning to the floral headdress, flower wreath headband or flower crown as a pretty, rustic, and in some instances DIY alternative to the traditional veil or headband.
5. Fresh Garlands – Floral garlands can be draped across as table runners, hung from windows, or draped over doors or archways.
6. Feathers – If you’re looking to embellish your bouquet with something a bit unexpected, try feathers. A few eye-catching feathers such as large quill feathers (Pheasant work well), can create a rustic and wild look, whereas fluffy feathers (Ostrich works well) will create a soft, elegant appearance reminiscent of boas and feathered headbands popular in the 1920’s.
7. Draping Pearls – Great for that 1920′s themed weddings or adding a touch of romance.
8. Jeweled Bouquets – not only stunning but will keep long after your wedding day. Incorporate keepsake items or favorite pieces of jewelry.